Terms and Conditions
The customer is assigned a project manager who will be available and helpful throughout the implementation of the project. The project manager is the Customer’s contact person to answer any questions and receive material. Weblify will, after performing the project, together with the Customer, plan a meeting where the Product will be displayed. In the event the parties book a meeting at which the the customer, without prior notice, does not attend Weblify will charge the customer an amount equal to two (2) work hours.
9. Requests for changes during the duration of the project
Should the Customer communicate requests for changes in addition to what is stated in the agreement, these requests are regarded as additional orders and will be offered by Weblify. The exception to this are changes regarding fonts, colors, texts and images that are communicated in the first meeting after the contract was signed and the 2nd presentation meeting. In the event the Customer requests changes in addition to what is stated in the agreement Weblify will offer to perform such tasks at a fixed price or at a rate of eighty nine (89.00) USD per started hour.
17. Making payment
Weblify will debit the Customer’s debit card based on achieved milestones. Each milestone is described in detail below. Once a milestone is reached, the customer’s card is automatically charged through Stripe, Inc.’s platform.
17.1 Milestone 1
Weblify will charge the customer’s payment card 20% of the total cost of the project in connection with the Customer filling in the payment form sent by Weblify.
17.2 Milestone 2
Weblify will charge the customer’s payment card 30% of the total cost of the project after the following activities have been carried out:
– Established a WordPress account that can be transferred to the customer’s web host under milestone 5.
If the customer has a WordPress account before, Weblify can transfer the website to the existing account unless otherwise has been communicated between the parties.
– Installation of the necessary plugins for optimizing the website’s functions.
– Establishment of a structure on the website, which includes design by
front page, construction of subpages and sections and correction of menu and footer in accordance to the customer’s existing website unless otherwise stated by the Customer’s Initial meeting with Weblify, which is listed under the heading “The assignment scope ”in the submitted quotation.
– Incorporation of text from existing website unless otherwise stated by The customer at the initial meeting with Weblify and which is listed under the heading
“The scope of the assignment” in the submitted quotation.
– Change the fonts and / or colors according to the Customer’s wishes as stated at
Initial meeting with Weblify and which is listed under the heading “The assignment
scope ”in the submitted quotation. If the Customer has not submitted any requests for fonts and / or colors, Weblify will change fonts and / or colors according to what Weblify has shown before signed agreement according to item 5.
– Link links and buttons to the correct subpage / section on the website.
– SEO optimization (keyword optimization) which includes HTML header tags, image description (for google), meta description for each page, presentation image, and custom URL slots if necessary.
17.3 Milestone 3
Weblify will charge the customer’s payment card 30% of the total cost of the project after the website has been optimized for mobile and adapted to tablets.
17.4 Milestone 4
Weblify will charge the customer’s payment card 10% of the total cost of the project after Weblify has sent a link to the website, the customer carried out a quality check and gave the go-ahead regarding the website’s design, or communicated comments that have been addressed. Should the customer not communicate any comments within 30 days after Weblify has sent a link to the website, the customer’s payment card will be charged regardless.
17.5 Milestone 5
Weblify will charge the customer’s payment card 10% of the total cost of the project after the following activities have been carried out:
– Install web site on web hosting
– Domain linked to website
– Quality control of installed plugins implemented by Weblify
After the completion of paragraph 17.5, the project is considered complete.